Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Let's Get This Started

This blog will chronicle the continuation of a journey that began about ten years ago. We pick up the story less than a month after the wedding proposal. We have picked a date and a location for our adventure into wedded bliss and are currently on a search for our invitations and all of those mailing addresses.

Keep a close watch on that mailbox of yours.
The big day will be the evening of Thursday, June 15, 2006. Things should kick off at about 7:30pm at the Round Grove Chapel in Lewisville, Texas.



Our wedding registries are also complete. We are registered at
Crate & Barrel and Target.

Keep checking back for more updates and hopefully some interesting info about how things are going.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you two! I hope I can make it down for the ceremony! Thanks for keeping me in the loop. Hope the plans go smoothly!

Love, Liv

Anonymous said...

Well the time is closing in and I am so excited. Love ya bunches.
Tammy aka lala

Anonymous said...

Kim & Mark, I am excited for you both, as you enter another phase of life. My little girl is getting married.

Love you both Dad & Linda

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! To you both. We are so happy for you. This blog is a great idea. Keeps eveyone involved and see how things are going. Love you, Aunt Deb

Anonymous said...

To Kim and Mark-
Wishing you a lifetime full of happy years, long on laughter, short on tears...enduring love...sweet dreams come true...
...all good wishes, all for you!

Congratulations on Your Upcoming Marriage

Anonymous said...

I love this website! I'm so happy for you both. What an adventure you're having. I'm sure the painting is going great and you'll finish up with a beautiful home. I'll keep checking the website. Love, Aunt Joy

Anonymous said...

Kim & Mark, I am so happy for you both. I know that this is a wonderful time in your life. Kim you will be the most beautiful bride ever. I love you so much and Tom & I are looking forward to seeing you.

Granny & Tom.