Monday, May 15, 2006

Busy

School is wrapping up. It is kind of bittersweet. I am glad that I will have my first year behind me. I have developed attachments to my kids. There is one in particular that drives me crazy but I can't let him go. He has said and done some pretty bad things for a 4th grader but this letter he wrote to his mom shows that he has a heart. I have taken out his name due to confidentiality laws. You will know who he is. I haven't corrected the spelling either.

Dear Mama

Happy Mother's Day! You are the cooliest. Thank you for bringing me in this world. All I just think about is you when Im at shcool. I love the food you cook. Thank you for all the things you do for me. Like pay for football help with home work by cloths feed me. I love you Mom. Some day Im going to by you a big house. Im going to make your life good and big. I love you and God more than any thing.

Happy Mother's day,
Love your son,

Not really a wedding post but something that I wanted to write.

No comments: