Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Shower

On Saturday I had my 2nd bridal luncheon. The first was at school. It was nice but the one put on by my friends was amazing! I never had any doubt that it would be anything less. Kimmie and G are so creative. I am truly touched by their hardwork. I know that they are probably relieved that it is over and going to sleep for days. To all the friends that came, Thank You. You are truly best group of friends and family that a girl could ask for.

RESPONSE CARDS! Please send them even if you are not coming. I am collecting them to keep in a wedding box. If you feel so inclined please write a short message on the inside.

Getting the dress altered on Sunday. Things are coming together. Hoping to have most everything done before June 2. I will be traveling to Wisconsin to celebrate Livi and Kalena's momentous graduation from college and high school. Everybody is celebrating big things. I can't wait to see everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time at the shower! I am excited for you to come here and excited to come down for the wedding!

See you soon!
Liv