Sunday, April 09, 2006

All dressed in...white?

I thought that since Mark had put 2 things up that I should probably add something since I am the one that bugged him to get this thing going.

I am about to embark on the dress hunt. The clothing hunt of all hunts. I am wanting something tradional but not over the top. Something in a traditional color just not bright white. Something that hides all my flaws and makes me look darn good. Did I mention that I also want it cheap? Hopefully the dress that I am dreaming of is the first one that I find...

Once I have the dress then it will be off to everything else. Flowers. Ring. Hair. Jewelry. Food. The list goes on and on.

I have the girls thinking up favors. I know that they will come through for me because they always do. It will be fantastic.

We should get the invite proof tomorrow and then the order will be placed! Yeah!

THANKS to all that have commented. We love hearing from you and are so thankful that we have such wonderful people in our lives. Thanks also to those that just look but don't comment...we know you are out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim!

It's official....I am coming with my parents to the wedding. I know you will be very busy, but I am excited to see your big day. You will look beautiful, even if it's a potato sack!
The dress is such an important step though. I always told mom I want a burgundy fitted top with a big white skirt and the other day we saw that in a wedding dress shop. It was weird. Anyway, better get going.

Love, Liv