Friday, April 21, 2006

A hitch in the giddy up...

The most exciting thing thus far arrived on Thursday ~ the invitations. Woohoo...right? WRONG! Apparently the girl that took my order thought that I wanted half of the invites in purple and half in maroon (or claret as they call it). I think that it was her way of getting back at me. She was rude and I told her. She didn't realize that I worked in phone customer service for 10 1/2 years and will not take crap from phone service people. They tried to make me pay half for the mistake however again they didn't know my background. Gladly (and with no additional charge) she is sending out new invites and they should be here next week. All those years on the phone at American really paid off!

We go about the cake next week. I think I will like that part, all the tasting!

Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim,

I love the line "She was rude and I told her." That's so funny. I hope I can say that to people when the time comes.

Anyway, hope the new ones arrive without incident.

Love, Liv