Sunday, April 16, 2006

Painting


We have started working on our marital house. We wanted to paint so we started in one of the bedrooms that we are converting into our "home office." After much debate (and a small argument in the paint store) we settled on leisure blue. It is a blue grey color. For amateurs I will say that the walls look pretty nice however where the ceiling meets the walls - not so good. Painting is fun but all the other stuff is the pain (cleaning, taping, etc). We will keep going though. We have picked totally tan for the master bedroom and interactive cream for the master bath. I know that they will look nice with our bedroom furniture. I have added a photo of the furniture but you must picture it in black. We will probably start that when I am on spring break. This week is the dreaded TAKS test for reading and math. Pray for my kids. They need all the help that they can get.

The invites have been ordered and are scheduled to be shipped on Wednesday. We will just have to address and mail so in a few weeks keep an eye out.

Thanks to the Evol G for dropping off her Martha Stewart Weddings from the past 5 years with favor ideas. I think that we have some great ideas for favors. I knew my girls would come through with some amazing ideas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have picked out a very beautiful bedroom set. I know you are busy making all of the exciting home plans not to mention the wedding plans! Lot to do I know. We have gotten our tickets so we will be there for the wedding for sure. Would not miss it for the world. Love, Aunt Deb

Anonymous said...

The paint sounds awesome. I can't wait to see it!

Olivia