Monday, June 12, 2006

Home Stretch!

Only a few more days! It hard to believe that it is almost here.

We have the marriage license thanks to the extremely irritating government workers. You would think that they would be a little nicer but I guess that is the government for you. Don't even get me started on the whole name change thing.

Today we met with the site coordinator. Everything is coming together. We are frantically working on the favors. After some glitches and hiccups we are back on track. That will be our little surprise for you at the wedding!

In addition to getting ready for the wedding we are ALL getting ready for the cruise. We are making the last minutes preparations for the relaxing "Family Honeymoon!" Can't wait to lay on the deck and drink my fruity, umbrella drink!

Sorry for the delay in a post but I was up in the wonderful Wisconsin. I love the 80 degree days and 50's at night. It was the best weather that a girl could ask for. Kalena's graduation was great and we had a superb graduation celebration for Livi and Kalena. I have added a picture of Jack Knapp. He is sums up the whole trip...RELAXING.

If I don't get another post up before the wedding then see you on Thursday and check back sometime after June 25 to see how everything turned out.

Love,
Kimberly

No comments: