Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Happy Couple is Back!



We are back from the wonderful Caribbean and had a great time. Lots of fun in the sun with rum drinks. We loved spending time with the family and now little Avery knows exactly who Aunt Kim is and can recognize me. The islands are a little touristy for our tastes so we think that our next destination would be a cold weather place.

The wedding was wonderful for us. For others the evening ended like this:


We are working on getting the house set up and things organized. I still haven't packed any of my stuff so it is a process. I hope my landlord from the old place doesn't throw my stuff out into the neighbors yard (or do I?!). Pepper is adjusting to not being the only girl in the house. She is not taking it that well but we are working around it. We get our new mattress tomorrow and our furniture on Friday. We should be sleeping well by Friday night.

Thanks to all who have kept up with the blog. It has been a great to include everyone in the process. I am not sure what or how long we will be updating but will put another post up as soon as we have some more info to share.

Love,
Mark and Kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim and Mark, I have really enjoyed the blog and thank you for taking the time to keep us updated and included. You wedding was BEAUTIFUL and very elegant and not the everyday type. I thought it was unique and wonderful as you both are. I was so happy to be there to see you get married and to get to know Mark a little better. You are a special couple. Now comes the best part the setteling in. Love, Aunt Deb

Anonymous said...

Just finished viewing the photos - they are great! Kim, you were beautiful; Mark, you looked handsome in your tux; and all the happy guests. We wish you the happiest of futures as you begin your lives together. Love, Aunt Joy

Anonymous said...

Kim and Mark,

I am so glad I got to come and share your wedding with you! It was perfect for you two. I can't wait to see the pictures from the wedding photographer!

Love, Livi