Thursday, June 01, 2006

Homeowners!

We are now official homeowners. Very adult and a little bit scary. We signed all the paperwork today. That wasn't as bad as I had imagined. Everyone said that your hand would hurt after awhile but I was fine. I think maybe I was destined to be famous because signing autographs isn't that hard!

I am off tomorrow to visit family in Wisconsin. I can't wait to celebrate the graduations of Liv and Kalena. I will return home on Monday to work on the wedding things that are left. There is not much left to do. Yeah!

Talk to you soon!

Love,
Kimberly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim & Mark,
So happy and glad for the both of you. You now owen a pice of the pie,so to speak. What part of town is your home in? Is it a ranch, 2 story? What the sq. ft.? Tell us all. See you both soon.
Love you both Dad

Lulu said...

It is in Euless. A 1 story on the corner. Lots of trees and room for Pepper. 1600 square feet. 3 bedrooms 2 bath 2 car garage. Outside newly painted. Fireplace. All very exciting!